Welcome to KOHLER!
How to find us
No matter whether you're traveling by car, train or plane, we are easy to find: Our headquarters are located in Lahr, in the Black Forest, Germany, conveniently situated directly on the A5 freeway between Karlsruhe and Basel.
Plan your route with Google Maps or follow our directions.
Traveling by car
Take exit 56 for "Lahr" on the A5 Karlsruhe - Basel freeway.
Turn left and at the second set of traffic lights turn left toward the "StartkLahr" business park (you will see a large red "StartkLahr" sign).
Turn left and at the first set of traffic lights turn left toward the "StartkLahr" business park (you will see a large red "StartkLahr" sign).
Then follow the road and take the left lane on the roundabout. Take the second exit on the roundabout, on to the Einsteinallee. You will see the large KOHLER building after a few meters on the left.
There are plenty of visitor parking spaces on site in front of the main entrance.
Traveling by train
- Lahr train station is only around 4 km from our headquarters.
- Offenburg train station with ICE connection: approx. 22 km from KOHLER.
Traveling by plane
- Lahr airport for private planes in close proximity to KOHLER
- Baden-Airpark / Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (63 km away)
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (108 km away)
- Stuttgart (distance 160 km)
- Frankfurt (distance 219 km)